Kickstart is a simple, effective option to regain your walking ability.
Kickstart™ is a new type of rehabilitation system designed to help users regain walking ability, stability and confidence to rediscover a more independent and mobile life. It is a simple and lightweight system that stores and releases energy to provide support, stability and assistance to encourage a natural step.
Kickstart is now available both as a custom made daily-use system and a training system for use in a rehabilitation setting with a physical therapist.
- Allow users to regain the ability and endurance to walk, stand and return to daily living activities with less reliance on wheelchairs, walkers and canes
- Improve mobility in daily life for those with neurological injuries or conditions such as Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, or Muscular Dystrophy
- Promote proper performance, increased endurance and new function during rehabilitation and physical therapy
Other Quick Facts:
- Uses no external power, meaning no electronics, programming or noise – provides walking assistance without the bulk or cost of a robotic system
- Weighs less than 5 lbs
- Requires minimal instruction and training – it’s designed so that an experienced user or therapist can don/doff the device in less than 5 minutes